Title: Nesting
Continuity: G1 Season 3
Characters: Scrapper, Hook
Rating: M
Words: 1270
Content and Warnings: MECHPREG (preliminaries to and talk of) Fluff and STICKY mechsmut.
Summary: Scrapper 's mind is filled with strange thoughts during the pre-replication 'receptive' time, while Hook struggles to contain his lust.
Many thanks to
femme4jack for beta
Continuity: G1 Season 3
Characters: Scrapper, Hook
Rating: M
Words: 1270
Content and Warnings: MECHPREG (preliminaries to and talk of) Fluff and STICKY mechsmut.
Summary: Scrapper 's mind is filled with strange thoughts during the pre-replication 'receptive' time, while Hook struggles to contain his lust.
Many thanks to
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 07:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 08:08 am (UTC)Thank you for reading XD
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 08:28 am (UTC)This line is wonderful:
As if there would be recriminations from Megatron, or ‘little talks” from Onslaught about being ‘overenthusiastic!’
lol, I have a feeling Blades might have a bit of 'the grass is greener' syndrome there. ;)
(and now I can't wait to see them kick the scrap out of each other)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 08:57 am (UTC)And I agree about the 'syndrome.' LOL, I think he may also be overestimating his capabilities and any 'confrontation' could be a little one sided - which is why, I surmise, his team are trying to protect him.
Unless he finds some devious means to defeat Vortex; It would have to be 'knight in shining armorish' method though seeing as he's an Autobot.
Counselling may be an easier (and less fatal) solution XD
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 08:04 pm (UTC)I think he and V would be entertaining in a fair(ish) fistfight. Especially if Blades feels he has something to prove or is bent on revenge.
Ooooh, or Blades finding Vortex while he's injured. And this totally isn't helping with my fixation with Vortex being forced... :P
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 10:31 pm (UTC)I could see Blades - in whatever situation they find themselves - either fight or finding injured both appealing - ending up asking if he can 'hang out' with Vortex sometimes. Because - the truth is - he thinks he's 'cool.'
And it would be interesting to see Vortex's response to that XD Not to mention any Protectobots who found out about the 'secret' request :P
no subject
Date: 2011-01-11 12:13 am (UTC)And damn, even though I've shipped these two before, I haven't thought of them like that at all. Except with mirrorverse Vortex, but that doesn't really count because he isn't evil.
Mmm, it really would... *hopes it'll get written sometime ;)*
no subject
Date: 2011-01-11 12:21 am (UTC)I do too - but it'll have to be fitted in between Smokey, Swindle and Insecticons LOL
no subject
Date: 2011-01-11 07:45 am (UTC)I'm sure Blades could fit somewhere between Smokey, Swindle and an Insecticon or two... ;)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 05:19 pm (UTC)Actually he reminds me quite a bit of my son in this story, always frustrated at being held back by his age, that the older kids he hangs with are so much faster and can do things he can't. So then he takes on something he really isn't up for...
no subject
Date: 2011-01-10 10:45 pm (UTC)I see Blades as much the 'angry young mech' and also another one of those Autobots who doesn't quite fit the mold (other young 'Bots don't run around wanting to take on 'Cons single handed LOL)
He's not, of course, Decepticon material. But a bit 'different' from many 'Bots. Which makes the 'Bots response to him interesting too, as they can be quite 'set' in their ways. Poor sweetie XD
no subject
Date: 2011-01-13 03:30 pm (UTC)Hehe, loved it! XD
no subject
Date: 2011-01-13 03:39 pm (UTC)And yes, I agree - they are!
no subject
Date: 2011-01-24 07:16 pm (UTC)I never really thought about most of the Protectobots. They all had a decent amount of screen time in the series, but the only one of them that was really fleshed out was First Aid, that I noticed.
You have a really interesting head cannon for Blades! =D I love his confrontational attitude towards Vortex! This is probably going to sound really silly, but it had never actually occurred to me that Blades and Vortex, parts of gestalts on different factions, came from the same protoform mold. They really *should* have had more interactions in the series XD
Great story! =D My favorite part was:
"What was it Prime was always meant to come out with in the worst conflicts with Megatron? One shall stand, one shall fall ?
You had better believe it!"
Great characterization! XD **cheers**!
no subject
Date: 2011-01-25 12:52 am (UTC)I'm slowly trying to develop all the Protectobots, so it's helpful to hear that you like the characterisation. You're right - First Aid was the most fleshed out, and is the easiest to write. Blades I see as like a recalcitrant teenager. The hardest one is Streetwise XD